View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 09:23   #1169
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
RANT MODE ACTIVATED

Bill Nye the I'm not really a scientist guy needs to SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. with his mask nonsense. Stick to engineering Bill - let Doctors teach everyone about medicine you silly fuck.

N95 masks DO NOT protect an uninfected public from an infected person that is wearing one. If you are healthy and wearing one to stay safe inpublic, you are doing it right...
...but you're an asshole because those should be left to the Health Care Industry so they can be used to protect the nurses and doctors from sick patients.

Standard Surgical masks do not protect an uninfected wearer from an infected public.
but if you are sick and wearing one to keep from spreading your pestilence, congratulations, you're doing it right...
...but you are also a fucking asshole for pulling a Fredo Cuomo and going out in public when you KNOW that you are sick.

Cloth masks made with all of the bullshit feel good fashion design don't really protect anyone from anything and more and more "professionals" are showing that a cloth mask most likely does more harm than good.
They are not enough to stop a virus..
They are just thick enough to retard the wearers ability to breath the way nature intended.
If you are wearing one - congratulations - you are an obedient subject that has proven your loyalty to the governing class.

Testing isn't a cure - and shouldn't drive the treatment. If you ain't sick - don't waste fucking resources on tests that aren't indicated. Many of the "experts" have already backpedaled to the point of stating that the early treatment habit of "they have COVID-19, ventilate, STAT" may very well have done more damage to patients than good. Every health care provider is taught not to treat lab results or machine readings...
TREAT.THE.FUCKING.PATIENT.

but here we are - uncle joe campaigning on a platform that corona testing saves lives and 'Bill Nye the I'm not really a scientist guy' teaching people that as long as you cant blow out a candle - your mask is saving lives.
fuck you Bill
fuck you and that stupid looking bow tie.
Fuck you right in your not really a scientist stupid looking bow tie wearing asshole.
fuck you too joe - you hair sniffing pervert

...the only thing that protects the masses from this type of shit is a vaccine or the age old natural process of herd immunity.
Of course we all know the liberal-Karen-soccer-mom demographic is afraid of vaccinations because Ace Ventura and Playboy's Miss October '93 both claim that vaccines will make your kids autistic.

Americans are driving me out of my ever loving mind with this blind hero worship and insistence that President Josiah Bartlett might actually have a viable strategy for a productive domestic economic policy.
Fuck you all very much - kiss my ass - thank you and good night.

RANT MODE DEACTIVATED
But, but whata 'bout Bill Gates? and of course there's Oh nooo! Mr Bill McRaven. I made my bed this morning, do I still need to wear a mask? And what is it with these Bills anyway? Maybe it's a Bill pandemic? Someone check on Bucki Bill please.