View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 17:51   #1167
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Good point. I personally don't think he does divisiveness intentionally unless it also serves his brusque behavior for something else. What has aided this impression, and why the media fixates on him, is that the left has massively pulled the curtain back on their aims. They know it while they're doing it but can't help themselves. The media know it but can't help themselves. That has taken quite a few from the "let's hear them out" category to the "What? Moved the goal posts again Lucy? Fuck you - I'm DONE!" (I don't watch polls either, so...)

I don't see Moochelle as VP - she has some really good material-girl gigs going right now. But there might be a reason that interweb authors have been scrubbing Kamala Harris' wiki and social media stuff recently.

As I see it the majority of the divisive behavior has come from the left and the Rino's. It's actually been going on from the moment Trump announced his Candidacy and took a very rabid turn the moment he won the 2016 election. Kamela Harris is as toxic as HRC, maybe more. If she were to take the reigns from Joe, and follows her radical leanings there is a good chance things go way off the reservation more than they already are.