View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 20:36   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
I heard Bob Gates is leading the changes to the NCAA... now that he's done "fixing" the Boy Scouts of America... I mean BSA. Gosh- I was wondering how he'd destroy football next- guess the NCAA is the best place to start. The Marxists hate football even more than a paramilitary all-male organization like the BSA once was...
In my best Vice-Presidential voice:

A purge?
We are doing it!

It’s time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day!

Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to fix these things!

Right now we know we still have a number of people that, that is in the millions of Americans who have not been purged and could be purged bt havent yet been purged, and we are urging them to get purged because it will save our narrative!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote