View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 07:54   #10
Box
Quiet Professional

loyal subject - I feel bad - not "sick" just a little under the weather. What should I do?
royal doctor - go get tested.
loyal subject - I did, it said I was positive but I've already had three shots. What should I do now?
royal doctor - go home. take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week and get tested again.
loyal subject - been a week and I still dont feel like my old self whatshould i do now??
royal doctor - go get tested again
loyal subject - yes sir
royal doctor - your highness, we have two more positive tests to report that will lend weight to your narrative

intelligent human being capable of individual thought - I feel bad. I'm going take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, and eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; I'll feel better in a few days
royal doctor - you should go get tested because testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - no thanks, that will just put me in proximity to others that might not be sick. I'll just stay at home until I feel better
royal doctor - but testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - but doc, all the test will do is indicate reactivity to the test set, it doesn't provide any treatment or prevention
royal doctor - but testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - hm... if I get tested and it shows that I am positive, what should I do?
royal doctor - go home, take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week to get tested again.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - well, I'm already at home, taking Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drinking Sprite, and eating Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; since I am already isolated at home, what good can come of going out to get tested?
royal doctor - TESTING.SAVES.LIVES.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - uhm... ok thanks doc. I'm just going to stay home until I fell better

royal doctor - your highness, we have an extremist to report!!! the cell phone service provider will be able to provide your royal guards with the needed data to locate the dissident. ALL HAIL SAINT FAUCI
hs highness you've been a good a faithful service doc. testing saves lives because the science of studying the effects of doing the best for so proudly we hail because all men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.

do your duty aMErica - testing saves lives
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-11-2022 at 07:59.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote