View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 18:56   #9
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

Sir:

NDD has put a block on anymore visits to Bragg until I TDY there for SOPC-I. lol

How long has Lightfighter had a store there? And depending on that answer why did you hold out on that piece of intel last time? I dont think Paraclete BA will do me any good at this point, although I have been to their website to look around. Sure would like to have one but I dont think purchasing one will get me any closer to paying off my debt. Darn DSS and their debt-to-income scale. Despite NDD, sorry Sarn't, I may have to make yet another trip. I do need to pick up a TTFRB and a new frame for my ruck.

On the subject of footwear. I did not get the desert boot, but I did however purchase the one that resembles the Belleville 700. The salesman told us the Army is to begin issuing them to IADT soldiers beginning in Feb. Apparently the new GI's will be issued one pair of the Wellco's and one pair of the leather combat boot. I have been wearing the new pair at the FD and they have a really good fit and a very comfortable sole.

JD

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote