View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 10:28   #35
Box
Quiet Professional

A party of firsts.

Travel with me my friends, as I take you all on a journey of democratic firsts.

First administration to behave like a third world government by ordering a media circus of a violation of a former presidents 4th amendment rights while also trying to circumvent his 5th amendment rights by stealing documents relating to attorney/client privilege as part of an openly brazen attempt to ensnare and imprison their political opponents.

First party caught sodomizing a government clerk with a cigar in the oval office

First to push passage of Jim Crow laws

First to attempt to succeed form the USA prior to starting a civil war.
...later, the first to field a failed Union General to try and unseat the President that was trying to win the civil war and end slavery (bonus points for being the party that wants to change the names of almost all of the military posts named after civil war generals - except for the seditious traitorous one that ran against Lincoln)

The first to literally rely on a criminal organization to fund and support their political campaigns...
...don't trust my biased political diatribes ?? Just read about Tammany Hall and their behavior from the 1790's all the way into the 1960's

The first to have someone in the executive branch murder someone in a dual...

The first to have a murderous VP make for the wild west in an attempt to start his own country.

First to PROVE that you can in fact, sleep your way to the top

First to have a president tell you to put on a fucking sweater because of his failed energy policies.

First to have a president ask for a definition of the word "is"

First to successfully build a secret police force the size of 19 army brigades while convincing stupid people that the secret police are actually going to be robbing rich people to help feed poor people.

First party to pass trillions of dollars in "Inflation Reduction" to fight a Zero-Percent inflation problem

First to have a president tell you to EAT YOUR FUCKING PEAS because of his failed economic policies.

...don't fret, the best is yet to come.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 08-15-2022 at 10:43.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote