View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 17:59   #13
Sonofagunny
SF Candidate

Thanks Cric

Thanks Cric!! I have read a great deal of your posts. As this one is, they are usually thoughtful, full of accurate information, and "candid". I appreciate them.

As for the G2 factor; there are many aspiring 18B, 18C, and 18Es here in my local "Passed SFAS, waiting for further instructions" herd. Many of these guys are getting information sent back from guys further down the line about what to expect. I imagine that the people who are actually THERE at Fort Bragg are getting even more information. Me? I'm the only 18D hopeful here, so I've got squat.

The information that I DO get here (*edit* AT FORT RILEY, NOT PS.COM!!) is usually from jaded soldiers who made it only so far until they failed. I find their "advice" to be bitter and not so helpful.

I am not looking for a cheat to help me pass. I want to be the Valedic-fucking-torian!! I am not the guy who wants to just-get-by. I truly aspire to absorb all the information that I can and present myself to a Team as the best Special Forces medic that I could possibly be.

Last edited by Sonofagunny; 01-28-2013 at 15:05.
Sonofagunny is offline   Reply With Quote