View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 15:32   #5
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofagunny View Post
...the Sergeant Major at selection told us that we would be absolute IDIOTS not to try and get as much information about the future stages of the course as possible. His words, not mine...

In addition, as I previously stated, the 18Xs seemed to have a vast knowledge of what was going to happen the next day, and the next day, etc. This gave them a distinct advantage. I assume that all of the guys in holding pattern at Bragg are receiving intel about the course, and this will assist them in their preparations. I'm not looking for a cheaters advantage, but rather a level chance.

Why are some of you so eager to jump down somebody's throat but so unwilling to help?
First calm down and quit taking a comment the wrong way.

Second I was just making a comment and did not quote you or any one else. It was my observation with the difference between when I went through pre Internet and google.

I have helped with advise a lot over the years and have also help several good men get into SF. There is a difference in knowing the traing schedule and getting G2 that is considered getting a unfair advantage over your classmates. A good example from my days was land nav. Getting tips on how to navigate better was ok but going out and getting G2 on the course got you booted.

Enjoy training.

Last edited by Eagle5US; 01-26-2013 at 15:46.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote