View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 07:27   #52
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
It’s unethical and wrong what they are doing!
You have got to stop posting things like that. I almost choked on my bran muffin. I involuntarily spat coffee through my nose...
...i laughed out loud.

"It's unethical"

That is just hilarious. Saying that the same department that DID "spy" on Martin Luther King did something unethical...
The same agency that DID "spy" on John Lennon
The same agency that DID "spy" on Elvis
The same agency that DID "spy" on Frank Sinatra...
...John Denver
...Groucho Marx
...Charlie Chaplin
...Sonny Bono
...Bob Dylan
...Micky fucking Mantle

-The same agency that DID shoot and kill Vicki Weaver while she stood unarmed holding nothing in her arms but a but a baby.

-The same agency that DID choose to burn down the Branch Dividians compound killing women and children instead of waiting to peacefully arrest their cult leader during one of his ROUTINE walks through town.

-The same agency that declares 'internal investigation' can't be trusted while boasting a nearly 100% success rate of investigating their own officer related shootings and finding almost all of them TO BE "clean shoots"

-"Illegal" domestic surveillance
-COINTELPRO
-Fast and Furious (Eric'S illegal gun running scheme - not the cheesy action movie series with that guy who does the voice of Groot)
-Louis Freeh's habitual legal malpractice
-Jim Comey admittedly leaking fabricated info to the press knowing it would trigger an investigation

...for fuck sake, do I need to continue - my computer is going to run out of ink if I keep typing all of the fucked up shit the DOJ does

It’s unethical and wrong...
...man that is some funny funny shit.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-06-2022 at 07:33.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote