View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 12:12   #1599
Box
Quiet Professional

If I was in charge of a tyrannical organization seeking to rob innocent citizens of their god-given rights if they refused to accept the premise of a government-approved narrative - well - I would see this resignation letter as a measure of effectiveness. I would revel in knowing that everything I was doing was progressing exactly as I intended. I would turn up the heat and continue to flush out folks like this until they are all out of work - then I would gleefully replace them with easily manipulated minions that would do my bidding as I continued to tell everyone how hard I was working to make things safe for the children...

...and all of the out-of-work dissidents would be sent off to my glorious reeducation camps.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote