View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 14:24   #11
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
TRT? I'll look into it.

As per your weight training routine, I'll consider that as well.

I'm also going back to increasing the frequency of my deep tissue massage sessions to help, primarily with the spine issues. I had been going every couple of weeks when I lived in Colorado, which was made affordable by my good friend and therapist who gives a military discount. I've been told that my level of desired intensity borders on "rolfing" (sp). If I don't come out of there feeling like a baby seal after a clubbing, it wasn't deep or intense enough. The flip side of it is that you're off the resistance training for a day or two after to allow the tissue to recover and have to chug lots of water to flush the junk out of your system.
TRT has been well researched and studied by physicians in the field unlike mainstream opinions on TRT the evidence shows it is actually good for heart health there is natural aging then there is the life of a GB.

What I was saying about weight training is the ideal training rhythm to get results without stressing skeletal muscle to the point of tearing without adequate recovery time for them to strengthen and thicken....skeletal muscle is similar to a fresh short thick rubber band used only when needed compared to one that is over stretched too often and loses is resistance and begins to tear. Connective tissue can be strengthened and thickened unlike a rubber band but you get the concept. It is the connective tissue that gives the structural strength and power to strongman athletes, they most of the time are large people with large thick joints or the freakishly strong normal sized people with abnormal connective tissue density and thickness

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 10-01-2019 at 14:32.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote