View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 14:13   #15
Box
Quiet Professional

I notice that some of the dispatcher recordings have been released - but none of the 911 operator recordings.

My biggest question is, how did events transpire in a way that allowed two men to end up in a high security residence in their underwear holding hammers in the presence of police - BEFORE - the physical assault actually took place.

...and I need an officer type or lawyer type to help me on this:

If I was a cop, and I responded, and a guy attacked the husband of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, how many high capacity magazines am I allowed to expend from my fully semi-automatic service revolver before it is considered "excessive" use of force in the prevention of an assault with a deadly weapon and/or attempted murder ??
I mean for shit sakes - a capitol hill cop was able to shoot an unarmed woman in cold blood with pretty much no repercussion - clearly you can whack a nut job that is trying to do bodily harm to one of Madam speakers family members.

Seriously - if I am a cop and I respond to a 911 call at the home of America's 3IC politician and there's a crazed attacker that begins wailing on a human head with a hammer; well, lets just say that Box is gonna get his shoot-shoot on.

Like Francis Soyer once said, "All I know is, I finally get to kill somebody."
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 11-02-2022 at 14:24.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote