View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 16:22   #22
JamesIkanov
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
Analysis Paralysis

You have the internet and you can’t find ANYTHING?
I've found a lot. Just nothing particularly useful. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, maybe what I'm looking for doesn't exist. I'm just trying to find best practices, or at least some guidelines. I can work with what you've given me, but I'm annoying and I like to know why things work, not just how.

I can't figure out how to post multiple quotes, but I'm a full time college student for financial reasons, free gym, and language electives. As I see it, I have all the time in the world. I obviously have to get to where I'm going eventually, but I'd rather take my time over fucking it up fast. I was on a DIY program for a while but was hospitalized for meningitis during the last year and I never really got back on it. I lost a few months of progress in about a week and a half of being unable to effectively eat or hydrate and running a fever, and it was more than a little discouraging.

I've done all kinds of non-fitness stuff. But I know I am lacking some of the fitness I will need, and that is why I'm here, re-addressing the question.
JamesIkanov is offline   Reply With Quote