View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 07:56   #4
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Looks like you were making TV dinners. All of which look great.
Thanks Pete!
I don't have any HSLD survival training, but "the martian" like existence appeals to my practical/minimalist/engineer mindset where it's absolutely up to me to make it work with what I have and if things to south I have no blame by myself. Can't amazon prime it, can't take a trip to walmart a block a away. Nada.
I cook on Sunday for the whole week. Pretty much the same things for lunch as you can see in the pictures. Colleagues have asked me aren't you bored eating the same thing every day? That's where the fasted state light cardio comes in at noon. After 16 hours fast and light cardio/weights, you can't help but turning into a hungry hippo So I told my colleagues that "hunger is the best spice!" (and the meal is tasty too I promise )

Wont hurt to have a few domestic skills too in case my nomadic lifestyle changes one day and someone do a spousal adoption

Yes RCummings, make sure to check the local law first!!!

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC

Last edited by frostfire; 05-26-2020 at 08:01.
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote