View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 04:26   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Yeah and another ‘rumor’ is he actually had an UD when he shot her. (I trust my source enough to suggest this is a fact but I guess we are going to have to wait for the lawsuits to run their course.) From what I’ve gathered since this shooting the person in question is a full on POS but protected by higher ups.
My view of the available video shows a purposeful reorienting of the muzzle, so I don't buy ND. But Byrd is at top of the hit parade. A couple of Republican representatives are actually bucking McCarthy and want to get on Pelosi's witch hunt, er uh, commission so that they can ask those very questions.

Gold medals legitimize one side of the story and their awarding is part of the "winner writes the history" tradition. I wonder if any of the officers who opened the doors are to be recipients.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote