View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 23:53   #6
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Yeah and another ‘rumor’ is he actually had an UD when he shot her. (I trust my source enough to suggest this is a fact but I guess we are going to have to wait for the lawsuits to run their course.) From what I’ve gathered since this shooting the person in question is a full on POS but protected by higher ups.
Here it is:

Quote:
Timothy Blodgett is the House Sergeant at Arms for the House of Representatives, and in an interview with Congressional member Herrera-Buetler in a January 6 hearing just released, he dropped a name he probably shouldn’t have.

The January 6 hearing appeared on C-SPAN, and he seems to have just causally dropped the name without thinking.

The situation where you discussed, where Officer [Byrd] was at the door when Ms. Babbitt was shot, it was our Sergeant at Arms employee who rendered the aid."

Now why would he mention officer Byrd in the context of Ashli Babbitt’s shooting? Mike Bird is an African American Lieutenant with the Capitol Police and was reported by Roll Call as having once left his service weapon in a bathroom in 2019.
https://thedcpatriot.com/did-the-hou...bitts-shooter/

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote