View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 10:49   #90
Box
Quiet Professional

Can you just imagine telling a sentient being from outer space that our planet is led by people with names like Biden, Harris, Trudeau, Jong-Un, Jinping, Cuomo, Pelosi - for fuck sake the list of morally and ethically corrupt degenerates and Ne'er-do-wells that make up this planets governing class just goes on and on and on and on and on annnnd on.
...I'd be so ashamed of telling them the truth about who we have selected to manage our planets day to day operations that I'd probably just pass out from the stress.

Lord knows, if I was an emissary from another planet and picked up the social media feed coming from this third rock from the sun - well - lets just say I'd put the Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator into action and get rid of this ridiculous experiment in civilized life forms faster than you can say "Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator"

The collective behavior of earth inhabitants as they interact with one another on social media makes me very angry, very angry indeed.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote