View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 12:53   #4
NeedYourHelp
Asset

Yeah, I should go back to the INTRO thing, but I am not really computer inclined, lol. I am actually pretty lucky to actually stumble across this site. Just for your curiousity and humbled information, my dad is in the fayetville area, I am in the cincinnatti, considering my parents are divorced. I would ask dad, but I believe the answers I recieve may not be worth my time. Of course, I should at least give him the benefit of the doubt, so I will probably call him tonight. I really don't know what to ask or even how to address it. I love my dad, don't get me wrong, but man, he's a hardass. At no surprise, all of you who just read that line are probably laughing because you know it's true. I am proud of my dad, so proud that I brag about him more than I should.

Anyway, sorry, I like to ramble. Information is found in other places other than the internet, I know, but I feel more comfortable seeing written rather than it being told to me. You know what, perhaps I am just lazy, lol! The research paper only calls for four sources and two of them can't be from the internet.

The information on G.B./SF that I am looking for is historical stuff that have affected the GOVERNMENT (guess which class) like weren't Green Berets and CIA one when CIA was first formed? Stuff like that. We were allowed to pick the topics and perhaps I should have chose a better one, but then again, I could think of nothing better.

(What's all this about reading the handbook? Did I break a rule?)

Lil' ol' me
NeedYourHelp is offline   Reply With Quote