View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 21:10   #2
Scout
Asset

Hello Everyone, I spent 4 years in the Air Force Security Forces and 3 years in the Army as a Scout...I have been out now for almost a year...I have always dreamed of joining SF since I was very young and I regret not being able to go to selection while I was in...I actually did not have the time due to all the deployments I was on...anyway, my best friend is at Bragg right now about to start the "Q" course and I told him that I was thinking about joining the guard...he told me about how I could apply for SF...I was wondering if I needed to see a guard recruiter first or is there a guard SF recruiter that I should see...I guess I'm not sure is I have to be in the guard first then apply for selection or if I can enlist for it like an 18X on the active side. I would appreciate any help anyone might have on this subject...I also wanted to say that this is a great site and I wanted to thank all SF present and past that have served and are serving this great country.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fufillment to all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted, but victorious, on the field of battle." -Vince Lombardi
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote