View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 18:37   #4
version13
SF Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koz View Post
Just FYI it's sergeant not sargent....
Thanks for the clarification. Being of my current generation, I rely too much on spell-checker built into FireFox

Quote:
Is your recruiter SF qualified? If he is, he may have a point. If he's not, he has no authority of what SF values are or are not. There's a reason in the SF Questions section of this board, non-SF personnel do not answer SF questions.
He is not SF qualified; I asked him. He has the "Old Ironsides" patch signifying the 1st Armor. He said that he has talked to a coupe SF guys for a little bit, but still admits that he has had minimal interaction with them.

Quote:
I would only trust what you have in black and white, not a promise by a recruiter. A written contract always supercedes a verbal contract. Would he note the change in writing on your contract before you signed?
He would not change anything in writing before I signed it, hence I would also not take full trust in what he had to say.

Thank you very much for you help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Sergeant - It's Sergeant.

The search button is your friend.

"Hey koz - I see we cross posted"
Noted above on the spelling error; thank you, too.

The Search button and I are very intimate. I would go as to far as to say, we've passed the friendship phase and have moved on to bigger things.
version13 is offline   Reply With Quote