View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 17:40   #5
gizmo5
Asset

SF_BHT and Snaquebite, I posted this thread to get some incite on how one would convey their profession to a young child, specifically, one of their own. I wanted to stay neutral and did not want to involve my personal reasoning as to why I wanted those specific questions answered. Since I have no way of clarifying this situation without getting personal then it seems I must. I have a newborn daughter who is 2 ½ months old. I made the decision to chase my dream and go SF so that I could tell her to chase her dreams when she gets older. I just figured that those would be the questions that she would ask on her brief moments with me, and I also know that she would want answers as to why and what I did while I was gone. I had no intention of asking a foolish question, and definitely did not intend for it to be read that way. In no way do I want this to seem like a chat room or a myspace type deal and I apologize for treating in such a way. I should have been clear from the start.

Once again, my apologies for possibly wasting your time and I hope this post clears things up.

Gizmo5
gizmo5 is offline   Reply With Quote