View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:30   #47
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

... continued

Quote:
Mr. Mohammed Zenak. My daughter saw the terrorist who attacked Voltaire Comptoir , located near La Belle team . He smiled and, after asking a coffee, he blew himself up. Police and firefighters soon arrived on the scene. She told police that it was a terrorist act, but they denied it. The terrorist was still alive because he has fortunately failed to trigger all of his explosives. Understanding that the attack was well-terrorist related, the police conducted the evacuation of customers in peace.

My daughter repeatedly asked: "How did we get here? ". The terrorists were stuck and banned from European territory: how were they able to go to Paris to lead an attack of this magnitude?

Quote:
Pierre Lellouche. I train regularly shooting in police custody. I know what it is to shoot to forty-five meters in the dark: it is not evident unless one is very well trained. How many times a field officer he takes a year?

Mr. LS In LAC, we have "open fire" once a week. We get to shoot once a week or once every two weeks. We have a sports training once or twice a week. You should know that we are privileged. There was also ammunition waiting periods when we were shooting that twice eight cartridges. We found ourselves in the situation when general service must complete a minimum of three annual shots.

MTP We are fortunate because, thanks to special shooting sessions of the IBC, we can learn much more than others. We draw usually at least ten times a year.

Pierre Lellouche. Basically, therefore, you shoot once a month. How many cartridges? Fifty ?

MTP and Mr. LS No! Thirty.

Quote:
The Rapporteur. Terrorists The Bataclan they have committed beheadings and mutilations? Were they products of deaths other than by shooting or explosion? We are dealing with contradictory information - some of which were provided to us during our hearings - that must be clarified.

Mr. President Georges Fenech. Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which have filtered nowhere. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: "On the causes of the death of my son A., the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and with reserves given the shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, it's him had put in his mouth, and he was disembowelled. When I saw it behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist with me. The latter said: "The only presentable part of your son's left profile." I found that he had more right eye. I made ​​the remark; I was informed that they had punctured him the eye and down the right side of his face, where very large hematoma that we could all see when it is in beer. "

This particular witness could corroborate the statements that kept us one of the BAC officials that one of the investigators vomited immediately on leaving the Bataclan after finding a decapitation and evisceration. Are you aware of such facts?

Michel Cadot. I had no knowledge of these facts, nor by the Forensic Institute or by the officials in question. It is obvious to the court to assess the veracity investigation. Nevertheless, I realized that was found at the site of the attack no no knife or other sharp device that would allow this type of mutilation. It will be easy to check as part of the investigation. In my case, once again, I have not received any message of the sort from the Forensic Institute or the direction of guardianship of the relevant BAC.

Mr. Christian saint. I can not move on this point, given the state of the investigation, but nothing in the present state of my knowledge allows me to think that what has just be read is right. I specify, for the sake of clarity, some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

Mr. President Georges Fenech. There he would have put his testicles in your mouth ...

Mr. Christian saint. I do not have that information and if these facts had been established, I think such information would not have escaped.
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote