Thread: Fort Liberty
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 15:23   #5
bubba
Quiet Professional

Since words like “Bragg” and “Benning” and “Polk” hurt, and if I use the wrong made-up pro-noun for a trans-testicle-unicorn with purple pubes, how about…..

“We, the People” start using the correct (as in what the actual document says) term for the United States Federal Government….

You know, a Republic….. as in a rule of Law over Government where by the People delegate certain functions to the government but retain “Inalienable Rights”….

Or how about we teach that “Shall Faithfully Execute the laws” means that the executive branch WILL enforce the international boarder and the naturalization laws as passed by the Congress….

Or how about we go with “Shall make No Law” part about how “dis-information” is actually Protected and the Citizens can say ANYTHING they want….

Or then there is my personal favorite phrase… you know… “Shall not be Infringed”….

Yeah… words actually do hurt…. So I could see maybe calling some random “hurtful confederate general” base what ever the hell you want or even use what ever personal pro-nown you want… just use the words that I actually know the definitions of the way they were written!

Fuck this, I’m gonna pour me about 3-fingers of Makers and clean my SPR!
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote