View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 15:34   #6
Aequitas
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofagunny View Post
...the Sergeant Major at selection told us that we would be absolute IDIOTS not to try and get as much information about the future stages of the course as possible. His words, not mine...

In addition, as I previously stated, the 18Xs seemed to have a vast knowledge of what was going to happen the next day, and the next day, etc. This gave them a distinct advantage. I assume that all of the guys in holding pattern at Bragg are receiving intel about the course, and this will assist them in their preparations. I'm not looking for a cheaters advantage, but rather a level chance.

Why are some of you so eager to jump down somebody's throat but so unwilling to help?
Why do you think you are at such a disadvantage? Why are you acting like an entitled ass...? You got responses yet you choose to throw back words b/c it wasn't the response you wanted? Do a search and look up the advice people gave here concerning the med portion. If you feel you are at a disadvantage b/c you don't know what to expect the next day then please turn in your pink card now and go back to what you did before...