View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 16:48   #4
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstoNe View Post
So I was just wondering if anyone on here may have the slightest clue as to what it could be from. I'm still thinking it out myself, but it seems to be a pretty interesting case. I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks alot,

Nick (18D student)
Nick, while your curiosity is appreciated - situations like this without a current diagnosis are best NOT armchair quarterbacked. She has been / is being seen for her million dollar workup and (thus far) the experts with access to all of her lab and imaging do not yet have cause for her transient HTN.

Having uninformed - partially informed folks (that would be us) second guess / brainstorm her diagnostic process can be quite frustrating for her and her health care team.

Best to continue your conversations with her, learn from the MDMP (Medical Decision Making Process), and observe the process in action so you can utilize elements of it later on when necessary.

Once she knows what is going on, ask if she wouldn't mind if you shared it here.

Good luck in your studies.

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote