View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 09:36   #4
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

I will say this, all the ANTS Tools have detail description on how to use. Every Tools have a GREAT USER GUIDE Handbook that are easy, IMO< to follow along. The ANTS Helps desk will typically email you back the same day and will even ask to call you to help you out.

I've see a PFC 35F use these tool and never told anyone about them after I should him the Search, Horizon and Catapult Feed Generator tools. He was a "ROCK STAR" in the eyes of everyone.

I will throw this out there too. If you ever send a RFS to JIEDDO (COIC), or any Agencies, think about the problem set and how long it will take you, yourself, to get the data and then analysis it. It takes around 5 to 7 days for any agency to proof read (1-2 Days), Review (1-2 Days) and have their Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) (1-2 Days) to approve it for release. So do the math and add that to your LTOV NLT DTG.

If you are going at the Top Secret level (SI), Look towards your Group SIGO at the Group S2 and S6 sections. They can help you out sometimes faster. No Such Agency doesn't play well with others!! Coming from a USSOCOM Units, you get better results sometimes.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”

Last edited by MtnGoat; 04-03-2015 at 10:44.
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote