Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
Or in the words of Mr. Box, “Eat your peas!”
Dear sweet Jesus - "Mr" ??
Seriously?
You said Mr?
...are you seriously assuming my gender while posting about a socially sensitive topic?

C'mon man. You're better than that. "Box" is a gender-less pronoun that encompasses all that is marvelous in the known universe. The nonsense and frivolity that rests at my core transcend gender. A Box has no gender - it just, "is"
...which is a difficult concept in and of itself - just ask Bill Clinton - he testified under oath that he wasn't sure about the definition of the word "is"

Not to mention, we the people just nominated, confirmed, and seated a supreme court Justice that doesn't know what a woman "is"

When a POTUS that isn't sure about the word "is" and a SCOTUS with two "X" chromosomes can testify before congress that she can't define what a 'woman' is without consulting with a Biologist, then certainly we can't just assume the existential binary identity status of Box and when the executive branch and judicial branch can't figure out things like "is" or the gender associated with their own chromosomal makeup, clearly they can't be trusted figure out something as nuanced as responsible gun ownership.

Now, since this "is" a 2a thread let me steer my post back on topic by stating that even guns can be figured out when it comes to gender:
243 "is" a Girl Hunting Caliber
308 "is" a Male Hunting Caliber
380 and 9x19 are Female Concealed Carry Calibers
45 ACP "is" a Male Concealed Carry Caliber
...and since a 1911 chambered in 9x19 can be a male OR female concealed carry pistol; we can clearly assume that guns can be completely nonbinary which proves that guns are for everyone

that is all
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 11-23-2022 at 10:09.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote