View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 10:13   #34
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
“I will NOT. EAT. MY. PEAS! And Box CAN’T make me!”

ETA: Revolt is the root word of “Revolution”….. and the last time we had one of those, a group of tyrants were confiscating guns, censoring our news, having show-trials, taxing us relentlessly, and searching our homes without legal justification.….. just sayin’……
Current "Blue Force" talking heads are yapping about "lowering the temperature" by getting "transparency."

Personally I don't foresee this thing called transparency happening any more than we were privy to the lies told to achieve multiple FISA warrants. And I don't care whether the "temperature" is lowered or not. Civility hasn't worked for a long time. And, having read something about this other earlier revolution, "lowering the temperature" usually means "it has moved on, everyone's after the latest shiny object, and nothing will be done."

"I WILL eat my Peanut Butter and the FDA is NOT taking it away!"

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote