x SF med
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.j.burns
i have a big question to ask?

How do you become a SF guardsman?

How do i get to selection?

I need the best advice i can get.

Im national guard out of Tn, Im currently in iraq.

When i return home ill be reclassed to 11B.
1. Introduce yourself in the proper location - a sticky named "Introductions II" that is fairly easy to find.

2. Read every sticky on this board - at least twice, do not post again (TS, back me up here) until you have done so.

3. Learn proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage of the English language - use it when you post on this board, act professionally when dealing with professionals.

4.USE THE SEARCH BUTTON - all of your questions are answered there, multiple times, in varying levels of detail.

The best advice I can give you - Please, don't bother even thinking about SF, your lack of SA, failure to follow simple instructions, inability to think for yourself, lack of maturity (as evidenced by your inability to properly use your mother tongue), and general laziness would cause you to be humiliated in your initial interview with a QP at the 20th SFG(A). Oh, yeah - your idiocy is proven - the friggin phone number for the 20th is at the top of this sticky - dumbass. BTW, I was originally an 11B, what's wrong with Infantry -a lot of the QPs on the board and in SF were originally 11Bs - that's how we grew up.

Thank you for your service, it's appreciated - but your post shows that you're going to be a better 11B than anything else.

EDIT - Mods - please move this post and the one above to the proper thread, young Mr. Burns attached this to 18Cs POC sticky.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR

Last edited by x SF med; 10-28-2006 at 08:42.
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote