View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 10:12   #3
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Thanks for the reminder TR

Box, there are some fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxNews

Boebert to take shot across GOP leadership's bow in CPAC speech:

"I wish I could tell you that I had full faith in GOP leadership in both the House and Senate to defund the deep state and to hold the Biden regime accountable," she's expected to say.

"But I don’t. I’ve been disappointed too many times."

"And any member of Congress, from freshmen to those in leadership, who won’t fight with me to end medical tyranny, secure the southern border and fire Anthony Fauci, they will not have my support. Not in their re-election and certainly not for speaker," Boebert's speech continues.

"The Freedom Caucus fired John Boehner, ran off squishy Paul Ryan and we will not tolerate another GOP speaker that works with Democrats more than Republicans.

"House Republicans must stop funding tyranny. I will not vote to fund a government that mandates the COVID vaccine while allowing our country to be invaded by millions of unvaccinated aliens. End the vax mandate for our hospital workers and service members, build the wall or I’m voting to shut down Biden’s bureaucrats."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/boe...too-many-times.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote