View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 23:29   #39
alright4u
Quiet Professional

Army PA School.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x SF med View Post
Crip-
It's great to hear you guys will be getting Assoc. Degrees - we received a transcript from the Baylor Medical School when I went through, for about 38 credits, and when I got out - nobody would accepot them. Their excuse - these are for some kind of army 'first aid classes' even though the names were Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmacology, Patient Care, etc. It makes me happy to know that you guys are getting the recognition you deserve for being the best non-doctor medical professionals out there. So, when do you graduate again? With all the time you spent in the course, maybe you deserve a Bachelor's...... (c'mon, you knew it was coming, at least you got a compliment first)
I recall in early 75 about March a very solid A team CO was on the RIF chopping block. He was a fine soldier who had taken his team to Europe and won every SF event/training they did. So he was no longer a CPT, but; he went to the Army's PA school. I doubt he has lost much sleep in the private world over that decision.
alright4u is offline   Reply With Quote