View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 21:00   #15
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocIllinois View Post
This article has a distinct absence of any reference to evidence that far exceeds, in quality and quantity, that which has formed a powerful consensus on this subject.

At this point, for anyone to convince the world that anthropogenic climate change isn't happening, false equivalence fallacies and whining about conspiracies don't cut it.
I believe that all of the above were refuted by Team Sergeant's post #1.

What I posted was a link to another's observation of what I've observed developing over the last 3 to 4 decades. Have you lived the 6 decades that I have and observed the manipulation of information and education that I have?

From Eisenhower's final address to the nation, he is often quoted, by lefties, about the "Military Industrial Complex" paragraph. The following paragraph was about the "Education Governmental Complex" which is NEVER quoted. I wonder why?

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote