Thread: I need guidance
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 19:32   #4
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
And then what?

What type of government does she want to instill? Republic, communist, monarchy dictatorship?

Who will be in charge? You, her?

Who will be in the government once you get it installed? You need to set up a shadow Govt before you begin. at least start one.

What about your funding for weapons, ammo and troops? You didn't think they will just go away did you? Your going to have to kill a lot of folks. In that area the Opium trade and sex trade are good money makers. Sleezy people but you will have to deal with them to some extent to get what you want at least for a while until you can get other funding and kill them off. They wont go away other wise.

After arming all those good folks how are you going to disarm? If you think arming a rebel group is hard wait till you want to disarm them.

She needs to figure all this and more out before she even begins. There are others here more knowledgeable and qualified than me but those are some of the high points. Good luck.
She reports the goal is a Thai federation, they have a monarchy dictatorships.

She reports that there is a leader they have in mind.

Let me be clear, my wife, born in Thailand, is not the genesis of this thought. She asked me to help with using the organizations in the OP and I refused as they are leftists.

There are, I do not know how many, supporters in country.

I advised her to advise them to start gathering up support in country.

I advised against seeking out CIA help as they are probably quite comfortable with what is in power now.

BTW, she reports that the royal family is neck deep in the drug trade.
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote