View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 20:01   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I took an Oath (several times in my life over the last 40+ years in both military and government service) to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies; both foreign and domestic, and to preserve the premises of our founding fathers against tyranny of a kingdom that does not represent our core beliefs and ideologies of a free and just people, with unalienable God given rights from birth, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights both created by our founding fathers to guarantee our freedoms! I am ready, willing, and able to fulfill that Oath to this very day; if the time should come. God willing and may my chosen enemies have mercy on their soles, because the the military and government I served so professionally and dedicated for these past 40+ years have taught me extremely well the art of war and the sacrifice necessary to inflict the maximum amount of pain and damage on the apparatus they have created.

Don’t unleash the fury, unless you are willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

ETA: “Is that a level four ballistic plate, and did you bring a sufficient amount of body bags?”

P.S. Until that day comes…I will continue tending to my farm and minding my own business; if they bring it to my doorstep then game on… let the chips fall and the brass fall where they will.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 08-10-2022 at 21:02.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote