View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 11:43   #27
bubba
Quiet Professional

One side is well-armed and ready, but lacks numbers and motivation (operational level leadership). They live in dispersed areas that are self sustaining with multiple / vulnerable lines of communication passing through their AOR (rail / power / road / etc). They don’t generally give a tinker’s damn about the other side as long as they are left alone.

The other side is large in number and well organized, but virtually disarmed compared to their opponents with the exception of the mercenaries they hire to police their areas. They live in major metropolitan areas that are nearly incapable of self sustainment and control almost none of their life support LOC’s (power / food / water / fuel). They also somehow believe that picking a fight with those who would otherwise be left alone is a “good idea”…..

Yeah… the people I worry about don’t scare me…..
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote