View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 20:10   #6
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
I’m really starting to question if this is part of a well planned and executed effort to destroy us from within.
There is NEVER a time when I read something like that where my thoughts don't immediately go to an article published waaaay back in May of 1966 titled, "The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty" I never miss an opportunity to beat this into the ground like a scratched record that you can't fix...

The article was written by two professors at Columbia University:
Richard Cloward and Frances Piven
...more commonly known to us evil conservative conspiracy nuts as "The Cloward Piven Strategy"

Richard Cloward brainwashed little collegiate heads full of much for almost 50 years - married Frances Piven to create an unholy alliance of brainwashers that has been responsible for a gross perversion of academia across the last 7 decades of American 'higher education' in our university system.

Their article lays the groundwork for democratic politicians to methodically and deliberately orchestrate a sociopolitical crisis that would eventually crash the economy to an extent where there would be almost no choice but to rely on the federal government to create a universal income and a democrat control marxist state. Democrats have been rabblerousing toward that goal ever since and following the Cloward/Piven call for a 'climate of militancy' the same way they follow Saul Alinksy's 'Rule for Radicals'

Catastrophic mismanagement of things like Benghazi are just distractions from the bullshit they are pulling here at home. Smoke and mirrors - like Penn and Teller doing magic tricks on a global scale - except instead of entertainment the result is the tragic loss of human life in exchange for little bitty expansions of political control.

Don't believe me though - I'm just another source of misinformation on the internet.
Don't take my word for it - I can't be trusted to provide intellectual honesty without deliberately injecting my own shameful, sarcastic, hypocritical, unapologetic political bias that poorly masquerades as 'satire'.

Do your own reading. Learn about this farcical mythology known as "The Cloward Piven Strategy" and then reflect on your findings. Balance them against what has been outwardly and proudly prosecuted as democratic domestic policy over the last 50 years...
...then make your own decisions. Think for yourselves.

In the meantime, with regard to your question if this could be "part of a well-planned and executed effort to destroy us from within ??."

Yes.
Yes, it is.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-09-2022 at 20:24.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote