View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 21:29   #52
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
I am able to get in to gab using duckduckgo as my browser. Admittedly it's been a rough day though, tried several times. They have been adding servers as fast as they can and are being flooded with new members. Can't get much traction only shows a few new posts at a time.

I haven't joined I just read.
Yes ma'am, they have some things to work through. As I may have mentioned in the (seemingly other) Civil War thread, their usage went up 750% in the 48 hours following the events in that office building that houses Congress (and apparently used to house some now stolen SIPR laptops that were left lying around). At any rate, part of that increase was from refugees, and part was a bunch of the OPFOR coming over to try to comb the site for any dirt they could use. They'll get it squared away.

But the war is on.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is online now   Reply With Quote