View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 21:57   #12
JPH
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 120
My error, sorry

Lol that is great; made and ass of myself there… well I have learned to re-read my post better next time. Sorry to waste people’s time, I hope you enjoyed the chuckle.

As for crediting the source, a police officer, name unknown to me, said it in the shop the other day. I DID NOT research the quote for accuracy, as I should have.

I am pulling signature until I can quote it correctly and credit it to the right person.

As for:

“does time fuze burn at 40 feet per second or is it 40 seconds per foot...or is that det cord...or clothesline...? you know what i mean..”
-- lksteve

I should have paid more attention to detail, point taken, lesson learned. However did you mean “fuze” or “fuse”?

aricbcool, your right as well it would be important info, I just liked the way it sounded, and thought (if I would have posted it right) others would enjoy it to.

The Reaper, is this offensive, if so I truly didn’t mean it that way. I never said here or anywhere that I had been in a gunfight.
JPH is offline   Reply With Quote