Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sibilant_Ghost
I know a little about him..
|
i've known several, heck, quite a few QPs who were Audie Murphy's size or smaller...i was not a particularly big man (5'8", 140 lb at the beginning of SFQC) and there were quite a few guys smaller than i was in the course and later on, on A detachments i served on...small you can't help...weak you can fix...
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sibilant_Ghost
I'm not sure I would want to become commissioned..
|
why's that...?
__________________
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
|