View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 17:50   #1
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional
 
Warrior-Mentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: America, the Beautiful
Posts: 3,193
Lightbulb AUCTION: GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES signed copy

Team Sergeant called me today...had a great idea I couldn't pass up.

You know the deal...listen to the Team Sergeant.

He recommended I offer a SIGNED COPY of GET SELECTED for auction here.

Here's the deal...

The auction winner gets:

> a custom signed copy of GET SELECTED. Let me know what you'd like it to say and I'll sign it. If you like, the winner can PM his background and I can customize it as well.

> I'll also throw in a WEEK OF FREE PERSONAL COACHING. Got questions? Give me a call.

> An advanced copy of the FREE Special Report on RUNNING: A CrASH Course for Beginners that I am working on with STu Mittleman. Here's your chance to influence what you'd like to know by giving us other questions you'd like answered BEFORE it's published.

> To make it interesting, TEAM SERGEANT is now throwing in a few hours of pistol instruction too (When the weather in Phoenix cools down of course!)

How much is that worth to you?

Anybody interested can make a bid in this thread.

Bidding starts at $25.00 (+$4.20 shipping & handling).

The auction closes at noon on Monday, August 1st.

Do I hear $30?

Last edited by Warrior-Mentor; 07-22-2005 at 13:33. Reason: Team Sergeant added another BONUS for the WINNER
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote