Quote:
|
Originally Posted by mrob
Not sure if we weren't supposed to post in this topic anymore, but I was just wondering if you QP's feel my, "I'm a quiet wannabe" is mocking your "title" as a QP? Never intended it that way, I thought of it more as clever then disrespectful, but if the vast majority feel it is I will change it....
|
for my nickel, i don't look at it as mockery, i'd just prefer to see you use something else...
__________________
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
|