View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:06   #5
RCummings
Guerrilla
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Upper Midwest
Posts: 189
There are volumes written on the success and failures of strategies. These have been used throughout human history. They do not need to be invented they already have been shown to be what they are. The one that you decide to employ will be dictated by your goal. At this time this noise from the media does not concern me in the least. People have isolated themselves with Covid and politics and therefore have magnified the message available. Get out talk to people and you will see just how much the message is exaggerated by your isolation. I am not saying that I like what is happening just keep your perspective with a larger picture. It has been said here that Americans have freedom in their DNA, I believe that.

Respectfully,

Bob
RCummings is offline