Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat
Just like a good anecdote to disease having an outsider as the POTUS has drawn out the ugly reality of leftist....
|
No matter what becomes the Trump legacy, the biggest single achievement is that the proverbial curtain has been pulled back. That curtain is in actuality peoples' eyelids, now opened. Many may have wondered whether that substance was blood or some other kind of stain. Trump is the bottle of hydrogen peroxide the left has never had dripped on them.
Even wannabe or slightly tentative true believers will often not quit and are in the dictionary under "cognitive dissonance." I've met many people who voted for Obama simply because they "wanted to think of myself as being part of something historic." Then they realized what an unqualified disaster he was. Change behavior? Nope. Let's do it again because "frankly I was embarassed that I could've been so duped the first time."
They won't quit. So tell your wife hitting the bulk ammo sale really
IS about the zombie apocalypse.