|
Armatures vs. Professionals
As the old axiom goes, “Armatures study tactics, Professionals study logistics”. The logistical underbelly associated with all metro areas is where the real fight will be. I foresee the average LEO response in the rural areas to be similar to the VA experience. The real UW effort will be controlling the logistical areas surrounding the cities vis-à-vis Food / Water and Fuel / Electricity. All cities are on what is known as “just-in-time” logistical structures where by the food on the shelves will be gone in less than 24 hours without re-supply. If this all kicks off (likely due to a commie president / congress that collapses the USD similar to the housing crises), avoid major urban areas, and be prepared to control the perimeter of them to keep the rats on the ship. The absolute longest this will continue will be one winter as long as the urban population is forced to stay in their utopia thereby forcing them to accept the conditions set by the rural populations. Those conditions will likely look like a set of amendments to the USC that returns this nation to a Republic where the rule of law over government is restored.
But I’m just a Grunt, trained to carry a SATCOM, working as an instructor at a Sniper School..... what do I know? 
__________________
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG
“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast
"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson
When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
|