View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 20:40   #85
PSM
Area Commander
 
PSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cochise Co., AZ
Posts: 6,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Unlike those examples we still have our guns...when does the shooting war begin? ETA: And more importantly - can we avoid it?
Exactly. I don't expect it to last long but I don't see how we can avoid it. With most large Demon run cities inviting illegals and homeless into their jurisdictions and, increasingly, releasing violent criminals, quickly, back onto the streets, I don't see how it can be avoided. It largely depends on the Sheriffs of the various counties. Only they can deputize citizens and avoid vigilante justice. But...will they step up? The VA Sheriffs are showing promise and, hopefully, the way.

We shall see.
__________________
"Hector Lives!"

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote