View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 07:36   #81
cbtengr
Area Commander
 
cbtengr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
They keep using that word... Tolerance. I do not think it means, what they think it means.

...but then they just change the definition so words mean whatever they want these days.

...and I find it amusing that the only viewpoints THEY tolerate are their own, and attack other people who's views differ.
I can handle the intolerance it has been around for a long time. It is the way that they are consumed with hatred towards anyone who does not see things their way that bothers me the most. For the time being I believe that there are more of us than there are of them and that will be enough to keep the wackiest of the left out of the White House at least for another four years.
__________________
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
cbtengr is offline   Reply With Quote