View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 07:20   #80
grog18b
Guerrilla
 
grog18b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, PA
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal definition: “The least tolerant group that constantly protest and demands tolerance.”
They keep using that word... Tolerance. I do not think it means, what they think it means.

...but then they just change the definition so words mean whatever they want these days.

...and I find it amusing that the only viewpoints THEY tolerate are their own, and attack other people who's views differ.
__________________
"...as far as rights go, I look at them this way. I won't tell you what kind of church to go to, you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own."

Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
grog18b is offline   Reply With Quote