View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 13:17   #77
grog18b
Guerrilla
 
grog18b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, PA
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Lol, they’re sure as hell working on it !

ETA - Box’s observations in post #71 above are well worth the time to reread !
+1 on that one.

One thing the I net has done, is make it harder for either side to hide what their true colors are.
__________________
"...as far as rights go, I look at them this way. I won't tell you what kind of church to go to, you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own."

Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
grog18b is offline   Reply With Quote