View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:49   #3
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional
 
TOMAHAWK9521's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Get back in line serf.
Don't get me started on that issue. I remember my first day of field phase at the Q and had just burned two "one-time" pages and was sipping some cocoa when one of the Echo committee guys walked up and snagged my book to see if I had initialed the pages as destroyed. Although I had just destroyed them only a moment before, but not initialed the book before taking a sip, they hit me with two security violations, which I had to carry through the rest of the course. One more and I was gone.

To this day I still call it a BS chump move, but it was a very instructive learning point that I never forgot. I wouldn't pull that on anyone else but I never gave anyone any slack for more serious security violations.

And yet Lady Bathory is still out there, untouched. If I were king, she would either have been executed in the public square or walled up inside a cell for eternity, lost to memory. And like the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, I'd have her name stricken from all history, texts and video files, and forbidden to be spoken of upon pain of death. Nyah.
__________________
"It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live." -Sir Thomas Browne (1605-1682)
TOMAHAWK9521 is offline   Reply With Quote