View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 04:49   #9
Penn
Area Commander
 
Penn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,486
Alan Dershowitz balls and strikes

Quote:
“Silence is not my style. Cowardice is not my philosophy. I intend to speak up when I disagree with Republicans, and I intend to speak up when I disagree with Democrats.
Alan Dershowitz on being shunned and the return of McCarthyism.

Dershowitz, an openly avowed liberal democrat, examples by this statement, what has made our Nation free. The bravery of men, regardless of their political party, who are unafraid to challenge their own social network, or more generally their party/government. Risking their good name, fortune, and possible future to face oppression squarely, with which the progressive lefts effort, to silence all, who object to their radicals positions.

From the wearing of a MAGA hat to polite social (political) discussion among peers, is no longer possible without some forethought of offending someone, the result of the progressively evolving political correction. A strategy that has been a long, but successful one for the progressive left.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...p-defense.html

Last edited by Penn; 07-03-2018 at 04:52.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote